Thursday, July 7, 2011

slacker face.

i was recently reminded that i am a member of the blogging world, (thank you krisy) and that i have been a bit behind on the updates of my life. it is amazing how when nothing big is going on, i could blog all day about the randomness that is my mind, but when i make serious life-changing decisions, i seem to leave my poor blog out in the cold. my sincere apologies.

to all four people that read this blog, i will update you with the short version of what has happened in the last month of my life.  

i am watching the results show of sytycd, so i'm having major add with the post. ma bad.

but now that we are already on that tangent, i am so fascinated by leg extensions. seriously. i think it is because i secretly wish i had long legs! o wait, that's not a secret.

o, and who is florence and the machine? they are preforming right now. i think it is a band, rather than an individual. hence the "they" reference; rather than "she." i'm kind of a fan. look them up!

okay, back to the original purpose of this post: my life the past little while. at the risk of sounding like a 14-year-old girl that just realized justin bieber is, in fact, a girl; my whole life has kind of turned upside-down.

not that it is a bad thing: i am quite pleased with my life. in fact, i am really happy about where my life is taking me! i just didn't envision myself here right now.

so....drum roll please....(no really, please make a drum roll sound)....I'M GOING ON A MISSION!!!!

are you shocked? most people are quite blown away when i tell them. i didn't share with many people that i wanted to go, so i think it appeared like it came out of no where for some people. sorry babes!

but yes, i am suppose to get my call on July 27th (fingers crossed). feel free to give me guesses so i can put them up on my map!

another add moment, i LOVE maps! sometimes i just sit and look at my map! the world is so freaking big! i can't wait to travel around and see more of it!

o, and i have a new goal. i am going to get a deck of playing cards every time i go on a vacation. then i will have playing cards from everywhere! if anyone else goes to a cool places and wants to bring me playing cards, i would allow this thing to occur. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment